Thursday 5 May 2011

Work in Progress

Have all of you resumed everyday life after the Royal Wedding and all the bank holidays?
I thought I had until I looked at the pictures for this post... It is a mourning coat! Well I promised that it is not on purpose!
Yet again, I found this coat at Retro Paradise in Brussels. I had been looking for one for ages! Of course it is a man's jacket and the sleeves were way too big so I removed them. I am planning on replacing them with other sleeves, probably leather except if you have other ideas?






'Work in Progress' Coat
H&M Shirt
Silent and Noise Trousers
Carvela Shoes
Line Vautrin Brooch
Bliss Ring

1 comment:

  1. Very perceptive - the coincidence between mourning the wedding being over & the coat!! I wouldn't have even thought of that! I really like the styling of this one, I think the shoes are perfect. On the discussion point about the sleeves - that's a difficult one. It would depend on the fabric of the coat, I'm sure that whatever you do it will look on point though! xx

    ReplyDelete