Wednesday 25 May 2011

Girly Army

I wore this outfit to work today and it is so wonderfully comfortable! 
When I visited my sister in Hong Kong last year we went to Shenzhen.
One of the main attraction of Shenzhen SEZ is a mall which is full of dubious Ipads and Vuittons except for the top floor... My idea of heaven... fabric as far as the eye can see!! 
Among other things I bought two metres of this vibrant fuchsia silk and up until two weeks ago I had no idea what to do with it... There was a lot of pressure to use it wisely as I don't tend to go to Shenzhen in a heart beat to buy more fabric... 
It might sound silly but I fell in love with this army t-shirt because of the pocket and I liked the contrast between the utilitarian feel of the pocket and the whimsical effect of the silk!
The colour really dresses up my worn jeans and leather jacket!
All in all an extremely satisfying outfit!
Have a great week and don't forget to donate to Oxfam!!







When Charlotte met Maia Top
Topshop Leather Jacket
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Asos Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment