Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rework

Do you remember this top from my second post? I got really good feedback from it and I thought I would try another outfit. It is a lot more casual but I hope you like it!
Also, after several week, the lounge is finally coming together and I thought I would share a snippet.. Do you like our choice of wallpaper? I hope you are also enjoying the pile of Vogue... Believe it or not, that is not half of my collection... One day I will show you the entire collection, it comes up to my hip!
Anyway, I hope you have a great week!!





So tired after all this DIY!!

When Charlotte met Maia Cardigan
Zara Top
Citizens of Humanity Jeans
Pura Lopez Shoes
Bliss Ring

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Great blog - definitely following!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Cute blog too!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete