Thursday 19 May 2011

Oxfam Emergency Appeal

Hi! So yesterday I mentioned that a few times a year I like to have a full clear out of my wardrobe for charity! Well I encourage you to do the same! And now is the perfect opportunity! Oxfam suffered unprecedented losses on the 30th April when a fire broke out in the Wastesaver processing plant where Oxfam keep their clothes and books donation for national distribution!
Now Oxfam need your help to rebuild their stock! So please have a rummage through your wardrobe and donate as much as you can!
I built this blog on up-cycled vintage which almost exclusively comes from charity shop and I will be clearing my wardrobe this weekend! I hope you will be joining me in clearing yours too!
To find out more about Oxfam, please visit their website or one of their shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment