Saturday 30 April 2011

Crown Jewels

Still being in the Royal Wedding mood, I thought I would do a jewellery post and I would give it a very original title... 
Did you guys watch the wedding? How awesome was it?
I grew up in a household filled with furniture from the 1950's, my parents were big fan! Accordingly, every piece of jewellery that I ever received from my parents was vintage. There was my mother's pearls (in a bracelet) for my 16th,  the Georg Jensen necklace for my 18th, the Georg Jensen bracelet for my 20th and the Tiffany and Co bracelet for my 22nd - Georg Jensen is a great favourite in the Roegiers household!
My grandmother also gave my her Line Vautrin Brooches and bracelet which I adore!
I have added to my collection from vintage shops around the world. Although they are not precious, they are still loads of fun!
The backdrop to the pictures is my first ever French Vogue from September 2002! I have been collecting them since then! It is a Vogue Tower!




RRROOAAARRRR

Line Vautrin Gold Brooches
 Line Vautrin  Cream and Gold Bracelet
Brown and Gold Bracelet from Retro Paradise in Brussels
 Tiffany and Co Silver Bracelet
Ring found on Prince Street in New York
Gold Tiger Bracelet from Beyond Retro in London
Georg Jensen Silver Bracelet
Gold and Pearl Bracelet from my mother but I don't know exactly where....
Georg Jensen Silver and Back Agate Necklac

No comments:

Post a Comment