Friday 15 April 2011

The Lazy Jacket

Happy Happy Friday!! Hope you all had a wonderful week and preparing for a great weekend! What are the plans? 
I have a good friend visiting and they will probably be a lot of sewing involved... Happy times!
And we're back in front of the door!
This one is a lazy one... I've had this jacket forever and I love it so much but it needed a little bit of updating so I added the shoulder and elbow patches, easy but effective! What do you think?




Yes the door does open!
When Charlotte met Maia Jacket
Zara Blouse
Forever 21 Shorts
G-Star Raw Footwear Shoes
Belt used to belong to my sister in high school
H&M Ring
Watch found in Hong Kong
Bracelet made with studs from Kleins


2 comments:

  1. I love your jacket!

    We can follow each other on Bloglovin' and Blogger if you want!
    You can visit me at: http://stylemakesthedifference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!

    Your blog is so cute! I'm following you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete