Wednesday 27 April 2011

It should (not) have been me...

I had to jump on the bandwagon of the Royal Wedding!
I opted for this lace piece which used to be two shirts found in a thrift shop in Camden, Maine... How random, I know! But hey that's where my sister lives now!
I love the end result, although it took me several attempts to get the beading right.
Believe it or not but the pair of Converse used to belong to my sister (yes the one who lives in Camden, Maine) when she was in high school... and let's just put it that way Mark Wahlberg was still called Marky Mark at the time... Gotta love a transgenerational pair of Converse!
As for the wedding, I'm doing a brunch at home. So so excited but not the least bit jealous... I've always been a Harry's girl!
Do you have any plans?






When Charlotte Met Maia Dress
Old Converse
H&M and Urban Outfitters Rings

3 comments:

  1. I love this When Charlotte Met Mia dress, exquisite. It shows that camille has her finger on the pulse when it comes to fashion trends - did the new Dutchess of Cambridge not wear lace on her wedding day?! Can't wait to see what Camille does next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe robe! Chouette style avec les converse! Bonne continuation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci! C'est super gentil!

    ReplyDelete