Saturday 16 July 2011

Let it Rain

The return of the rain in London has warranted the return of the Trench. I bought this one ages ago at Zara and I love it so much! It is absolutely perfect! Although in this outfit, I look a little bit like a flasher...
At least, it ends up revealing something good! I have to admit that this dress is one of my favourite 'When Charlotte met Maia' creation! Although, I love the first version (see here) downplayed with Converses, this is how I wear it when I go to work.




 When Charlotte met Maia Dress
Zara Trench Coat
Belt from Retro Paradise
Carvela Shoes
H&M Ring

2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with your blog when i saw that Trench Coat.
    It so amazing and pretty!
    I love it so much haha.
    xoxo
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Buky!!
    I love your blog too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete