Tuesday 5 July 2011

If I were a boxer...

One of the perks of working in the fashion industry is the sample sales... I got this Sass & Bide jacket for a fraction of the price and I basically haven't left it since I bought it!! I love it so much I decided to make a belt inspired by it!
I used sequins and beads from an old top and - although you can't see it here - it is tied at the back with a big bow (Sequins and a bow, what else does a girl need?) 
What was funny is that I started working on the belt on Saturday afternoon and I went to see the fight in the evening and I realised that this belt could be my 'World Champion' belt - if I was a world class boxer that is...
The shorts used to be my boyfriend's jeans - I love stealing his old jeans, although it slightly worries me that they fit...




I guess it can work as a head piece as well!

When Charlotte met Maia Belt
Sass & Bide Jacket
Forever 21 t-shirt
Old Diesel cut-off jeans
Modern Vintage Shoes
Vintage Georg Jensen Necklace
H&M Rings

3 comments:

  1. Your jacket is fabulous! i love sequins:) And you did a great job with the belt!

    Following you now on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

    thank you in advance:)
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrysa!!
    Following you now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Your blog is cute too!
    Following you xx

    ReplyDelete