Sunday 3 July 2011

Waterfall

As you've come to notice I find blank t-shirts to be the best canvases for new creations... 

Remember a few weeks ago when I received a great package from Hong Kong filled with amazing fabrics? Well this is one of those amazing fabrics! The colour is so vibrant, I had to make this top 'water inspired' if that makes any sense! 
Although my boyfriend seems to think it looks a bit like a cape, I like the simplicity of the front with the (somewhat) unexpected 'flowy' back... What do you think?
Now I just need to find a beach close to a sea of that colour and I will be a happy bunny!
The white t-shirt also makes it painfully blatant how much I am in need of a tan!!




When Charlotte met Maia Top
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
G-Star Raw Footwear Shoes
Dorothy Perkins Necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment