Tuesday 26 July 2011

Tuesday: A little bit of Everything

Did you enjoy Yesterday's outfit?
Today's outfit was again born from unearthing the forgotten pieces of my wardrobe, I just kept on adding stuff on...
I bought these shoes for my cousin's wedding. They are an unusual choice for a wedding but I just fell in love with them and after a lot of debating decided to get them... They are 15cm high and remarkably comfortable, I wore them all day, which included walking, standing, dancing, etc and did not take them off... (or maybe for a few minutes during the cocktail party...)




When Charlotte met Maia Jacket
Trifted Army Jacket
Villa Tunic
BDG Jeans
Aldo Shoes
Gifted Red Necklace
Kookai Silver Necklace

2 comments:

  1. those shoes are AMAZING! your blog is so cool and so is the vintage! =)

    xox- christina

    www.fashionstamina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I love your blog and the polaroid pictures!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete