Thursday 9 June 2011

A plain black t-shirt...

This is a plain black t-shirt... I just pimped it out with some navy chiffon!
This outfit is a little bit of a vintage-pallozza.... 
The belt comes from my beloved Retro Paradise in Brussels. 
I bought the jacket when I was living in Milan. I was going to a party called 'Punks wear Prada' (check it out here) and it was 'Army Chic' themed. In the hunt for cheap gear, my housemates and I ended up in this market that basically only sells army offcasts, the jacket proved to be an awesome dress and we ended the night taking a nap on Piazza Duomo... All in all a very successful evening!
And the jacket actually proved to be a great investment in the end because I still wear it and I love the fact that it still has a name tag - Sadelberg - and that's just a great name!
I hope you also enjoy our new doormat, it sets the tone of the apartment!







When Charlotte met Maia Dress
Retro Paradise Belt
Trifted Jacket
Forever 21 Necklace
Modern Vintage Shoes

2 comments:

  1. LOve that outfit!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    and subscribe to my YT :P
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyFashionOui
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    I love your blog too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete