Wednesday 15 June 2011

The other day at the office

When I buy vintage I always look for two things: amazing clothes and accessories that I do not need to touch because they are too beautiful and articles who are in need of a little love.
A few months ago I was in Brussels and my first pit stop after coming out of the Eurostar was to go to Retro Paradise (for those of you who don't know about Retro Paradise and the organisation behind it, check it out here - it is pretty inspiring!)
Among other things, I found this dress which I love but I feel is lacking something and I can't put my finger on it! Until I do, though, I keep wearing it hoping inspiration will strike - it has become a staple of my work wardrobe!
What do you think? Do you have any ideas on how I could modify it?




This is me 'experimenting' with the settings on IPhoto...
 Retro Paradise Dress
Carvela Shoes
Topshop Jacket
Vintage Tiffany & Co Bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Love that dress!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Want to win a Skin Cleasen & Polish by Liz Earle?
    Click: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-giveaway.html
    And Good Luck <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete