Monday 5 September 2011

My First Day

When you were in school and it was a new school year, have you ever had that feeling: 'Right this is a new beginning, I will have a new haircut, I will exercise more and be healthier, read more, I will work harder and overall be a better version of myself, etc...' Well this is how I felt today, it was my first day at my new job!
It took me forever to figure out what to wear but I ended up wearing my 'when in doubt' outfit (do you have an outfit that is your failsafe?) I found the dress at my beloved Retro Paradise in Brussels and wore it with a When Charlotte met Maia belt for good luck (do you remember it? It's my 'boxer' belt seen here)
I was also wearing a light bolt necklace but I seemed to have lost it on the way home... How useless is that?
I will try to wear one When Charlotte met Maia garment every day this week, hopefully it will lead to a good first week!
Anyway, I have to admit that I have already failed on my new regime and didn't wake up early this morning to work out... better luck tomorrow?

The shoes to wear when commuting...

The shoes to wear in the office
 Vintage Dress from Retro Paradise
Zara Blazer
When Charlotte met Maia Belt
Converse 
Carvela Shoes

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely, hope the first day was as good as the outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete