Sunday 28 August 2011

Sweet Memories of the Holiday....

The past week was just pure bliss, I went to the South of France with the whole family. Except for tanning, eating and catching up on all my Harlan Coben/Michael Connelly 'literature', I did very little...
I made this kimono a few weeks ago but I thought it would look perfect in the holiday setting! On top of that, I wanted to take advantage of my sister's camera and it's fancy objective to take better quality pictures that what we're usually used to on this blog... (my next investment will be a camera with a fancy objective too)
This kimono was originally a maxi dress found by said sister in Retro Paradise in Brussels, I was just obsessed with the leopard - too awesome!
Coming back to rainy London was a bit of a shock this morning but at least I still have a couple more sets of pictures from the holiday, did you have a nice summer?




With the shape and colour, it was just too tempting not to end up in the pool!
When Charlotte met Maia Kimono
H&M Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment