Sunday 14 August 2011

It all fits in my pocket

So I have been working on a few accessories lately... 
When my boyfriend and I moved in together we were looking for furniture that we could 'up-cycle'. As I was visiting a charity furniture shop, I found this really awesome brown suede. I used some of it to create this pocket. The zipper is also 'vintage', it was part of my grandmother's sewing kit that I inherited (I also inherited the most amazing old school pedal operated sewing machine, I will show you when I finally move it to London).
Here are a few of my 'bag essentials': my Shanghai Tang wallet which was a gift from my sisters, my beloved Blackberry, the Marc by Marc Jacob keyring that I think everybody has, Vaseline lip balm for the day and Anna Sui lipstick for the night, a mirror that my best friend's mum gave me, it says 'Kate Moche, Moi Belle', for those of you who don't speak French, it is a play on word on Kate Moss which means 'Kate Ugly, Me Pretty'... When you need a pick me up...
I am finally going on holiday with my whole family next week and I have been working on When Charlotte met Maia Homeware for my sister, which explains the lack of posting... but I will make up for it when I am away as I plan to take full advantage of the holiday scenery (and the tan) to take new pictures...
Have a good week X




When Charlotte met Maia Bag
Shanghai Tang Wallet
Blackberry
Marc by Marc Jacobs Keyring
Vaseline Lip Balm
Anna Sui Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment